Effective Date: April 5, 2022
Welcome! Angel Studios, Inc. (“Angel Studios” or “we”, “us”, or “our”) offers a subscription service (our “Service”) that allows our subscribers to watch streamed motion pictures and television (the “Content”) through our websites, including, but not limited to, https://www.angel.com, along with the features, functionalities, browser extensions and other services available through our websites (collectively, our “Websites”) and our web applications, including, but not limited to, Angel Studios Android App, Angel Studios iOS App, The Chosen Android App, The Chosen iOS App, Angel Studios Roku App, Angel Studios Google TV App, Angel Studios tvOS App, available on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Roku Store, Google TV Store, FireTV App Store,and the app stores for all other Angel Studios Supported Devices (collectively, our “Apps”) (our Service, Websites and Apps are referred to herein as our “Platform”). See our Supported Devices page for a full list of the devices we support.
By accessing or using our Platform in any way, including, without limitation, accessing any portion of our Platform or submitting anything to us through or in connection with our Platform, you agree to read, comply with, and be legally bound by: (1) these Terms; (2) any additional terms and conditions agreements, and policies published on our Platform or otherwise made available to you that are applicable to your use of our Platform (the “Rules”); and (3) any other agreements applicable to your access to or use of our Platform (the “Additional Agreements”). These Terms, the Rules, and any and all Additional Agreements are collectively referred to in these Terms as the “Agreements”.
REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR PLATFORM (IN WHOLE OR IN PART), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ACCESS OR US OUR PLATFORM (IN WHOLE OR IN PART). FURTHER, IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO USE OUR PLATFORM PURSUANT TO ANY OF THE OTHER AGREEMENTS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR USE OUR PLATFORM AS PROHIBITED UNDER SUCH OTHER AGREEMENTS.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN COURT OR JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE. CAREFULLY REVIEW THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION OF THESE TERMS BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE OUR PLATFORM.
PLEASE NOTE, THESE TERMS DO NOT APPLY TO ANY OTHER SERVICES OR OTHER ACTIVITIES OPERATED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE BY ANGEL STUDIOS OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ANGEL MARKETPLACE, WHICH IS GOVERNED BY THE ANGEL MARKETPLACE TERMS OF SERVICE, AVAILABLE AT https://www.angel.com/legal/marketplace-terms-of-service, OR THE ANGEL FUNDING WEBSITE OPERATED BY OUR AFFILIATE, VAS PORTAL, LLC, WHICH IS GOVERNED BY THE ANGEL FUNDING TERMS OF SERVICE, AVAILABLE AT https://invest.angel.com/terms.
- ACCEPTANCE AND APPLICABILITY OF AGREEMENTS
- Acceptance of Agreements. By accessing or using our Platform you agree to be bound by these Terms, whether you access or use our Platform as a visitor (meaning that you browse our Platform without creating an account) or as a registered user (meaning that you have created an account with us). To use our Platform as a registered user, you must read and confirm that you accept these Terms and any other applicable Agreements.
- Eligibility Representations and Warranties. Without limiting anything set forth in the Agreements, our Platform is intended for use solely by individuals who are at least 18 years of age (or age of majority if higher in your place of residence) and are legally permitted to engage in the activities available through our Platform. To that end, in addition to anything set forth in the Agreements, by accessing and using our Platform, you represent to us that: (1) you are 18 years of age or older (or age of majority or older if higher in your place of residence); (2) you are legally able to enter into contracts; (3) you are not a person barred from receiving or using our Platform under federal, state, local or other laws; and (4) you have not previously been suspended or prohibited from using our Platform for any reason other than your cancellation of your account on our Platform.
- Changes to Terms. We may update or modify these Terms from time to time, with or without providing notice directly to you. We may do so without limitation by updating these Terms on our Sites and by publishing a general notice of the update on our Sites. Where required by applicable law, we will provide you with notice of any such changes, either through your account, by email, or other communication methods permitted by law or the Agreements. You can always review the most current version of these Terms by clicking the “Terms of Service” link on our Websites and Apps. By accessing or using our Platform after we have provided notice of any changes to the Terms, you agree to be bound by such modifications.
- Our Rights. We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion without providing any prior notice to you and without liability to you or any third party:
- change or terminate all or any part of our Platform;
- restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of our Platform;
- refuse, move, or remove anything that is available on our Platform; or
- deny access to our Platform to anyone at anytime in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Conflicts. In the event of any conflicts between these Terms and any other Agreement, unless otherwise specified in such other Agreement, these Terms shall control.
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF OUR PLATFORM
- Acceptable Use. Your access to and use of our Platform must comply with the following (the “Acceptable Use Restrictions”):
- You are only allowed to access and use our Platform for its intended purposes, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Without limitation, you are not allowed to access or use our Platform to: (1) publish, post, distribute or disseminate any content which is or could reasonably be viewed as: (a) hate speech, obscene, harassing, threatening, pornographic, abusive or defamatory to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religious belief, race, gender, age, disability or otherwise; (b) inciting violence, or containing graphic or gratuitous violence; (c) an unauthorized commercial communication of any kind (including, without limitation, spam); (d) fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, or otherwise objectionable content of any kind; (e) infringing or violating someone else’s rights or otherwise violating the law; or (f) identifying any person without their consent or disclosing anyone else’s personal contact details or invading their privacy; (2) violate any laws; (3) transmit or upload any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature; or (4) engage in commercial activity except as expressly permitted under the applicable Agreements.
- You are also prohibited from: (1) reformatting or framing any portion of our Platform; (2) using any device, software, or procedure that interferes with, or attempts to interfere with, the normal operation of our Platform; (3) taking any action that imposes, or may impose, as determined by us in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our information technology infrastructure; (4) modifying, adapting, translating, disassembling, decompiling, translating or reverse engineering any portion of our Platform or otherwise attempting to reconstruct or discover any source code or underlying ideas, algorithms, file formats, or programming interoperability interfaces of our Platform; (5) disrupting or otherwise interfering with our Platform or the networks or servers we use; (6) impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your connection or affiliation with a person or entity; (7) collecting or storing, or attempting to collect or store, personal information about other users of our Platform, except as expressly permitted under the applicable Agreements; (8) engaging in any activity that is illegal under federal, state, local, or other laws; (9) creating a false identity on our Platform; (10) creating an account on our Platform for anyone else; (11) releasing to any third party information related to your access to or use of our Platform for purposes of monitoring our Platform’s availability, performance, or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes without our prior written approval; (12) copying our Platform, except as expressly permitted under the applicable Agreements; (13) accessing or using our Platform in a service bureau or time-sharing environment (including, without limitation, accessing our Platform to provide third parties a service consisting solely of the collection and entry of data and other information on our Platform); (14) selling, assigning, transferring, sublicensing, pledging, renting, or otherwise sharing your rights under the Agreements; (15) creating any derivative works based on our Platform; and (16) modifying, obscuring, or removing any proprietary notices on our Platform or copies thereof.
- Access and Use.
- To access the Content through our Platform, you must use a computer, mobile device, streaming media player or other device that meets our system and compatibility requirements (each, an “Angel Studios Supported Device”). You can find all supported devices at https://www.angel.com/legal/devices. The Apps we use to deliver the Content may vary across the Angel Studios Supported Devices and the features and functionalities available through our Apps may differ. FOR EACH AND EVERY APP YOU INSTALL ON YOUR ANGEL STUDIOS SUPPORTED DEVICE(S), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE MAY UPDATE SUCH APPS FROM TIME TO TIME, WHICH MAY AFFECT THE FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITIES OF EACH SUCH APP. FURTHER, YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF ANY AND ALL APPS YOU HAVE INSTALLED ON YOUR ANGEL STUDIOS SUPPORTED DEVICE(S) THAT WE PROVIDE FROM TIME TO TIME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO RECEIVE SUCH UPDATED APP(S), DO NOT USE THE APPLICABLE APP.
- Access to and use of our Platform requires access to the Internet. You are responsible for providing all equipment necessary to establish a connection to the Internet, and any telephone, wireless, or other connection and service fees associated with such access. Using our Platform may allow you to receive content on your mobile phone or wireless device. The manner in which that content is delivered to your mobile phone or wireless device may cause you to incur extra data, text messaging, or other charges from your wireless carrier, which are your sole responsibility.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that you will comply with all applicable laws (e.g., federal, state, local, and other laws) and the applicable Agreements when accessing or using our Platform. Without limiting the foregoing, by accessing or using our Platform, you represent and warrant that: (1) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (2) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list or prohibited or restricted parties. If you access or use our Platform outside the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Platform in such country, territory, or jurisdiction does not violate any applicable laws. We reserve the right, but have no obligation to, in our sole discretion, monitor where our Platform is accessed from, and the right, but not the obligation, to block or otherwise restrict access to our Platform, in whole or in part, from any geographic location.
- Mistakes or Errors. Without limiting anything set forth in the applicable Agreements, you acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will we or any of our licensors or suppliers be responsible for any loss, damage, or liability arising out of any mistakes or other errors made by you as a result of your access to or use of our Platform.
- Registration. You may be required to open an account or register with us in order to use some of the features on the Platform, including, but not limited to, the Services. When registering for an account, you must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as may be prompted by any registration form. If any information you previously provided to us changes, you must promptly update the relevant information.
- Third Party Logins. Our Platform may, now or in the future, provide you with the ability to register and sign in through services provided by certain third parties that you already utilize, such as Google or Facebook. In these instances, you will use your account credentials associated with the applicable third party service to login to your account on our Platform. In addition to the applicable Agreements, your use of any third party login service must also comply with all applicable terms and other agreements between you and the third party related to your use of your account credentials on other websites and online services. Your ability to use this option may be limited where the applicable third party requires you to use a device or operating system that meet that third party’s requirements. Additionally, by using this option, you acknowledge that you understand the applicable third party will know that you are logging into our Platform and that you are a user of our Platform.
- Account Security and Responsibility. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You agree to: (1) notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of the security of your account; and (2) ensure that you fully logout of your account at the end of each session. You must set up your account in your own name (except when, and only to the extent, you create one or more sub-accounts on our Platform for your Authorized Users). You further agree not to access or use anyone else’s account on our Platform. Angel Studios cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision or any of the applicable Agreements. If we suspend or terminate your account, you acknowledge that all information and content associated with such account will no longer be available to you.
- Additional Information Sharing. If you open an account, you understand that we will collect and maintain information related to your access to and use of our Platform. We connect, though may not always display, that information to your account in order to conduct our business operations.
- Our Termination or Suspension of Your Account. Without limiting any other rights we have under the applicable Agreements, in the event we determine, in our sole discretion, that your account or information associated with your account may be compromised due to your personal device being infected with a virus, malware, other malicious code, or due to other theft of your account login credentials or other account information, we reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, to invalidate, delete, or otherwise modify your account and the associated account information in order to protect your account, the accounts of other users, and our systems from further damage or exposure. This may include proactively changing your password. If we need to do this, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you of any modifications made via the email address listed on your account or other viable means of communication.
- Account Cancellation. Subject to restrictions and other obligations set forth in the applicable Agreements, you may close your account by contacting us at email@example.com and following the instructions we provide. If you cancel your account, these Terms will be terminated and your license to access and use our Platform shall immediately terminate and you must discontinue your access to and use of our Platform. Please note, in some circumstances, we may not permit you to close your account, including in situations where: (1) you are not permitted to close your account pursuant to the terms of an applicable Agreement; (2) you have an open dispute or claim; (3) if your account is subject to a hold; and/or (4) you are cancelling your account in an attempt to evade any investigation.
- Available Content. Angel Studios provides TV series and films that amplify light.
- Content Quality. The time it takes to load and begin watching the Content on your Angel Studios Supported Device(s), as well of the quality of the Content displayed on your Angel Studios Supported Device(s), can vary from time to time, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the features and functionalities of a specific Angel Studios Supported Device and the bandwidth available through, and/or the speed of, your internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your internet service and Angel Studios Supported Device capabilities. Not all Content is available in some formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR Content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD Content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD Content (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR Content. Angel Studios makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your Angel Studios Supported Device(s).
- PLATFORM OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE
- Ownership. All right, title and interest in and to our Platform, including, but not limited to, the Content, all of the software and code that comprise and operate our Platform, and all of the text, photographs, illustrations, images, graphics, audio, video, URLs and other materials provided through our Platform are owned by us or third parties who have licensed their content to us. Our Platform is protected under trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. In addition, the entire Platform is a collective work under U.S. and international copyright laws and treaties, and we own the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of our Platform.
- Marks. The Angel Studios names and logos (including, but not limited to, those of its affiliates), all product and service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing within our Platform, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks, and/or trade dress of Angel Studios (collectively, “Our Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks, and/or trade dress (collectively, “Other Marks”) mentioned, displayed, cited, or otherwise indicated within our Platform are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use Our Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use any Other Marks that appear on our Platform without the prior written permission of the applicable third party.
- Limited License. Subject to your acceptance of, and compliance with, the applicable Agreements, we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to access and use our Platform in a manner that is consistent with the applicable Agreements and our Platform’s intended purpose(s). You obtain no rights in our Platform except to use it in accordance with the applicable Agreements. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall not access or use our Platform in violation of the terms set forth in any of the applicable Agreements, including, without limitation, the Acceptable Use Restrictions set forth in these Terms (collectively, “Prohibited Activities”). You will be solely liable for any damages, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with your commission of any Prohibited Activity. You shall notify us immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of a Prohibited Activity and shall provide us with reasonable assistance upon our request with any investigations we may conduct in connection with any such Prohibited Activity.
- USER CONTENT AND INFORMATION
- User Content. Our Platform may provide users with the ability to add, create, upload, submit, distribute, post, or share content on or through our Platform, including, but not limited to, website links, opinions, information, posts, profiles, pictures, videos, and audio clips (collectively, “User Content”). Reliance on User Content is at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any User Content that appears on our Platform.
- Your Content. If you provide any User Content (“Your Content”), unless otherwise specified in an applicable Agreement, you expressly grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual license to publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, and sublicense Your Content in any manner or through any media now known or later developed without any payment obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that Your Content may be viewable by any other users of our Platform (whether registered or unregistered). Further, you understand and agree that we have the right, but not the duty, to pre-screen, edit, refuse, move, or remove any User Content, including, without limitation, Your Content, posted to our Platform.
- Private Messages. The Platform may provide you with the ability to send private messages to other users of the Platform (“Private Messages”). Private Messages are not considered User Content and we will not intentionally make any such Private Messages available to any party other than the intended recipient. However, you should remain mindful that there is an inherent risk in the use of the internet. Private Messages may be intercepted without our knowledge or consent, collected illegally, and/or forwarded by recipients to others. We cannot guarantee the security of any information, including Your Private Messages, that you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
- Abusive and Offensive Language. Abusive and offensive language will not be tolerated on our Platform, social media sites, or with our personnel. You are not entitled to make untrue, malicious, and/or damaging comments with regard to our operations in any media or forum.
- Text and Voice Communications. We may, now or in the future, provide you with the opportunity to receive promotional and personalized advertising text messages and marketing and other phone calls made using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or an artificial or prerecorded voice (“Angel Studios Messages”). By signing up to receive Angel Studios Messages, or by otherwise indicating to us that you want to receive Angel Studios Message, such as by sending a short code keyword text message from your mobile device in response to a promotion or offer we make (“Angel Studios Messages Enrollment”), in addition to these Terms, you also agree to the following:
- You expressly consent to receive text messages, marketing phone and other phone calls made using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or an artificial or prerecorded voice from Angel Studios on any mobile or residential phone number you provide to Angel Studios as part of your Angel Studios Messages Enrollment.
- You understand that consent to receive Angel Studios Messages is not required to make any purchase and you may revoke your consent at any time.
- You represent and warrant to us that you are the account holder of, or that you have the express permission of the account holder for, any mobile or residential phone number you provide us as part of your Angel Studios Messages Enrollment. You further agree to promptly notify us if you are no longer the account holder of, or you no longer have the express permission of the account holder for, any mobile or residential phone number you previously provided us in connection with your Angel Studios Messages Enrollment.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to provide consent to receive Angel Studios Messages.
- You understand that message and data rates may apply and that you, not Angel Studios, will be solely responsible for any carrier charges imposed on you due to your receipt of any text messages or phone calls, including, without limitation, any Angel Studios Messages.
- You agree not to send or otherwise make any content available in connection with the Angel Studios Messages that would otherwise violate the applicable Agreements.
You can reply HELP to any text Angel Studios Messages you receive for assistance. Additionally, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can withdraw your consent to receive Angel Studios Messages at any time by replying STOP to any text Angel Studios Messages you receive. You can also withdraw your consent by sending us an email at email@example.com and including your phone number and the subject line “STOP” in the email. If you withdraw your consent, we may send you one final text message to confirm withdrawal of your consent.
We reserve the right to change the terms applicable to the Angel Studios Messages at any time. If we make changes, we will update this Section.
We are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected messages, including, without limitation, undelivered messages resulting from any filtering by your mobile phone carrier. We cannot guarantee that each user will receive the benefit of Angel Studios Messages for each Angel Studios Message sent.
- Feedback. By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, proposals, products, and/or technologies (“Ideas” or “Innovations”) to us in any way, you acknowledge and agree that: (1) your Ideas and/or Innovations do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (2) we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Ideas and Innovations; (3) we shall be entitled to disclose (or choose not to disclose) such Ideas and Innovations for any purpose and in any way; (4) we may have something similar to the Ideas and Innovations already under consideration or in development; (5) your Ideas and Innovations which are not subject to a patent, automatically become our property without any obligation to you; and (6) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances.
- Links to Third Party Websites. Our Platform may include links to other websites or services solely as a convenience to you. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or services and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any such linked websites or services or any information, material, products, or services contained on or accessible through other websites or services. Furthermore, we make no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through linked websites or services. Your access to and use of linked websites or services, including, without limitation, any information, material, products and services on or accessible through other websites or services is solely at your own risk.
- Right to Terminate. Subject to the terms set forth in the applicable Agreements, in addition to, and not in lieu of, any of our other rights set forth in these Terms, we reserve the right, with or without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate these Terms, your account, and/or your ability to access or use our Platform for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms, or in the case of any activity by you that may harm us or other users, including, but not limited to, fraud, abuse of privileges, or misuse of our Platform. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
- Effects of Termination. If we exercise our termination rights available under the applicable Agreements, your license to access and use our Platform shall immediately terminate and you must discontinue all access to and use of our Platform affected by such termination.
- Fraudulent Activity. If we suspect that you are engaging in any fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity, we may refer such matter to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Survival. The provisions of these Terms which by their nature are intended to survive the termination or cancellation of these Terms shall continue as valid and enforceable obligations notwithstanding any such termination or cancellation. Without limiting the foregoing, the provisions of these Terms regarding indemnity and limitations of liability shall survive the termination or cancellation of these Terms.
- Disclaimer of all Warranties.
- OUR PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATING TO OUR PLATFORM (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY SOFTWARE COMPRISING ANY PORTION OF OUR PLATFORM), WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT OUR PLATFORM WILL BE WITHOUT ERROR OR INVULNERABLE TO VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE.
- YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OUR PLATFORM MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DUE TO ANY NUMBER OF FACTORS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERIODIC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, ACTS OF GOD, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, DENIAL OF SERVICE OR OTHER ATTACKS, TECHNICAL FAILURE OF OUR PLATFORM AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE, OR DISRUPTION, AND THEREFORE WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REGARDING THE USE AND/OR AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, SECURITY, OR PERFORMANCE OF OUR PLATFORM CAUSED BY SUCH FACTORS.
- WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT THROUGH OUR PLATFORM.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, NOR DO WE REPRESENT OR OTHERWISE WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY DEVICE YOU USE TO ACCESS OR USE OUR PLATFORM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY OF ANY DEVICE WITH OUR PLATFORM. BY USING ANY DEVICE TO ACCESS OR USE OUR PLATFORM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AN ANGEL STUDIOS SUPPORTED DEVICE TO ACCESS THE CONTENT, YOU AGREE TO LOOK SOLELY TO THE ENTITY THAT MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD YOU THE DEVICE FOR ANY ISSUES RELATED TO THE DEVICE AND YOUR ABILITY TO USE THE DEVICE TO ACCESS AND USE OUR PLATFORM.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Use of Platform at Your Sole Risk. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR PLATFORM, DOWNLOAD OF ANY SOFTWARE RELATING TO OUR PLATFORM, AND USE OF ANY INFORMATION WE MAY PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION, AND RISK. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS OF THE SOFTWARE RELATING TO OUR PLATFORM, BUGS OR VIRUSES RESULTING IN LOST DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE PHONE OR MOBILE DEVICE, OR SOFTWARE. FURTHERMORE, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ATTEMPTS BY YOU TO ACCESS OR USE OUR PLATFORM BY METHODS, MEANS OR WAYS NOT INTENDED BY US. WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE REDUNDANT OR BACKUP NETWORKS AND/OR SYSTEMS.
- No Creation of Warranty. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES THROUGH OR FROM OUR PLATFORM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
- Third Party Statements. WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATEMENTS, ADVICE OR OPINIONS MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTHORIZED ANGEL STUDIOS SPOKESPERSONS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ADVICE OR OPINIONS PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES, AND SUCH STATEMENTS, ADVICE OR OPINIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECT THE STATEMENTS, ADVICE OR OPINIONS OF ANGEL STUDIOS.
- YOUR LIABILITY
- Agreement to Indemnify. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL ONLY ACCESS AND USE OUR PLATFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS. YOU WILL COMPENSATE US IN FULL FOR ANY LOSSES OR COSTS (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) WHICH WE (OR ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES) INCUR ARISING FROM ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OUR PLATFORM, YOUR CONNECTION TO OUR PLATFORM, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY.
- Additional Remedies. The Released Parties reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for your violation of the applicable Agreements, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to our Platform and report misuses to law enforcement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Maximum Liability. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENTS AND WITHOUT LIMITING ANYTHING SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR PLATFORM SHALL BE THE AMOUNT OF $100.
- No Liability for Incidental Damages. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR PLATFORM OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR PLATFORM.
- Applicability of Limitations. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Notice to California Residents. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
- Waiver of Rights. YOU AGREE THAT BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE PROCEEDING. ANY ARBITRATION WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Agreement to Arbitrate.
- YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR YOUR DEALINGS WITH THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING SHALL BE FINALLY SETTLED AND RESOLVED THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION.
- THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE INVOLVES INTERSTATE COMMERCE, AND, THEREFORE, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, 9 U.S.C. 1-16 (“FAA”), AND NOT BY STATE LAW.
- THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS INTENDED TO BE INTERPRETED BROADLY PURSUANT TO THE FAA.
- THE ARBITRATION WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”), AS MODIFIED BY THIS SECTION.
- FOR ANY CLAIM WHERE THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE AWARD SOUGHT IS $10,000 OR LESS, YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES: (1) THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY BASED ON TELEPHONE OR ONLINE APPEARANCES AND/OR WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS AND (2) THE ARBITRATION SHALL NOT INVOLVE ANY PERSONAL APPEARANCE BY THE PARTIES OR WITNESSES UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED BY THE PARTIES. IF THE CLAIM EXCEEDS $10,000, THE RIGHT TO A HEARING WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE AAA RULES, AND THE HEARING (IF ANY) WILL TAKE PLACE IN UTAH COUNTY, UTAH.
- THE ARBITRATOR IS BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, IN ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDING, NO DEPOSITIONS WILL BE TAKEN, AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF DISCOVERY OF FACTS WILL BE LIMITED TO THOSE THINGS THAT THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO BE NECESSARY. FURTHER, IN ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDING: (1) THERE SHALL BE NO PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER SPECIAL DAMAGES; (2) ALL DAMAGES, CLAIMS, AND AWARDS WILL BE GOVERNED BY UTAH LAW; (3) THE PARTIES WILL CONDUCT THE ARBITRATION CONFIDENTIALLY AND EXPEDITIOUSLY AND WILL PAY THEIR OWN COSTS AND EXPENSES OF ARBITRATION, INCLUDING THEIR OWN ATTORNEY’S FEES. IF YOU PROVE THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO AFFORD THE AAA FEE, YOU AGREE TO NOTIFY ALL PERSONS AGAINST WHOM YOU HAVE AN ARBITRABLE CLAIM AND GIVE SUCH PERSONS THE OPPORTUNITY, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS A GROUP, TO PAY SUCH FEE. THE PROCEEDING AND THE DECISION SHALL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL BY THE PARTIES.
- THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD DECLARATORY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM.
- THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING IS BINDING AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, OR APPLICATION MAY BE MADE TO SUCH COURT FOR JUDICIAL ACCEPTANCE OF ANY AWARD AND AN ORDER OF ENFORCEMENT, AS THE CASE MAY BE.
- EXCEPT IN THE EVENT YOU OPT OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 11.5, THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND/OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
- ALL CHALLENGES TO THE VALIDITY AND APPLICABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE (I.E., WHETHER A PARTICULAR CLAIM OR DISPUTE IS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION) SHALL BE DETERMINED BY THE ARBITRATOR.
- Information About Arbitration. INFORMATION ON AAA AND HOW TO START ARBITRATION CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.ADR.ORG. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION. ARBITRATION PROCEDURES ARE SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT AND REVIEW BY A COURT IS LIMITED. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A COURT OR JURY TRIAL OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS ARBITRATION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY AGREEING TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THROUGH INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR SIMILAR PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE THE CLAIMS OF MULTIPLE PARTIES.
- Challenges to Validity of Agreement to Arbitrate. INFORMATION ON AAA AND HOW TO START ARBITRATION CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.ADR.ORG. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION. ARBITRATION PROCEDURES ARE SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT AND REVIEW BY A COURT IS LIMITED. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A COURT OR JURY TRIAL OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS ARBITRATION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY AGREEING TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THROUGH INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR SIMILAR PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE THE CLAIMS OF MULTIPLE PARTIES.
- Opt-Out of Agreement to Arbitrate. IF YOU WISH TO OPT-OUT OF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, WITHIN 45 DAYS OF APRIL 5TH, 2022 OR WHEN YOU FIRST ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS LATER, YOU MUST SEND US A LETTER STATING: “REQUEST TO OPT-OUT OF AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE” TO:
Angel Studios Inc.
295 W Center St Suite A
Provo, UT 84601
- Venue for Litigation. IF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IN SECTION 11.2 ABOVE IS FOUND UNENFORCEABLE OR TO NOT APPLY FOR A GIVEN DISPUTE, OR IF YOU OPT OUT OF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 11.5, THEN, UNLESS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PROCEEDINGS MUST BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS COVERING UTAH COUNTY, UTAH, AS APPROPRIATE. YOU ALSO THEREFORE AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF EACH OF THESE COURTS FOR THE PURPOSES OF LITIGATING SUCH CLAIMS OR DISPUTES, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO INITIATE OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ACTION, AND AGREE TO REMAIN BOUND BY ANY AND ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Time to Bring Claim. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE AGREEMENTS, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR YOUR DEALINGS WITH THE RELEASED PARTIES MUST BE COMMENCED IN ARBITRATION OR LITIGATION (AS APPLICABLE) WITHIN TWO (2) YEARS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. AFTER THAT TWO (2) YEAR PERIOD, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIMS IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW TIME LIMITATIONS OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH IN SUCH STATE’S STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. IN SUCH CASES, THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS PROVIDED FOR UNDER THE LAWS OF SUCH STATE SHALL APPLY.
- Prevailing Party. IN ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDING OR ANY LEGAL SUIT, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING (AS APPLICABLE) BETWEEN YOU AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES RELATED TO THESE TERMS, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR YOUR DEALINGS WITH THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, THE PREVAILING PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO COLLECT FROM THE NON-PREVAILING PARTY ITS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES AND COSTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, EXPENSES, AND COURT COSTS INCURRED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- Angel Studios Policy. Angel Studios respects the intellectual property rights of others. You must ensure that Your Content does not infringe any third party’s copyright. We will remove Your Content and other materials on our Platform in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) upon receipt of proper notices that Your Content or other materials on our Platform infringe a third party’s copyright. Additionally, subject to Section 12.4 below, we will terminate your account if you are a repeat infringer.
- Notice of Infringement. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content on our Platform infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to the address provided below. Such notification must contain the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Angel Studios may disclose DMCA notices to affected users and third party databases that collect information about copyright takedown notices.
- Counter Notifications. If Your Content is removed pursuant to a notice of copyright infringement and you want to challenge the removal, you must provide us a counter notification to the address provided below. Such counter-notification must contain the following:
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- a description of the material that was removed and where the material previously appeared on our Platform reasonably sufficient to permit us to identify the material;
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or, if your address is outside the United States, any judicial district in which Angel Studios may be found (the United States District Court for the District of Utah) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
We will forward any complete counter-notification to the person who provided the initial DMCA notice. The copyright owner(s) may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that such a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we may, but are not obligated to, restore Your Content and other materials. Until that time, Your Content and other materials will remain removed.
- Address for Notices. DMCA notices and counter-notifications may be sent to our designated agent, JUDD FUNK at the following addresses:
By email to: Judd.Funk@Angel.com
By mail to:
Angel Studios Inc.
Attn: Judd Funk
295 W Center St Suite A
Provo, UT 84601
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by the laws of Utah, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Angel Studios use electronic means, whether you access or use our Platform or send us emails, or whether we post notices on our Platform or communicate with you via email. For contractual purposes, you: (1) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, including, but not limited to, the Rules, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were provided in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, any warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the applicable Terms shall continue in effect.
- Waivers. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- Admissibility of Terms. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in arbitration, judicial, or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense, or pledge these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person without notice, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You may not assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- Headings. The section headings and sub-headings contained in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Support. If you have any questions or concerns about our Platform or these Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.